Handyman cum Maintenance
Start Date: ASAP
The British International School of Kuala Lumpur (BSKL) is one of the leading international schools in Kuala Lumpur offering contemporary British international education to students from Pre-Nursery through to Sixth Form.
The school has three visually arresting campuses - Lower, Junior and Secondary - providing a range of excellent learning environments. BSKL has been graded as excellent in all areas of educational provision by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, and is now part of Nord Anglia Education, offering numerous opportunities for professional growth.
The Facilities Officer will coordinate and work with the Head of Facilities with other key school administration and academic divisions to ensure the efficient operation of the school.
• Event setup/take down.
• Ability to recommend material, tools, equipment, perform repair and maintenance.
• Witness and supervise ACMV and Fire Protection Service contractor work.
• Asist officer in day to day maintenance, repair and replacement of light bulb/fittings.
• Ensure works are completed on time with good quality and report to superior.
• Ensure all building maintenance are properly maintained and up keep in good working condition.
Suitable candidate for this post will:
• Candidate must possess at least certificate from ILP/IKM/IKBN.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Must have expertise in either of the followings area:
III. painting, laying floor tile and general works
• Trustworthy and responsible.
• Hardworking and diligent.
• Able to do shift work.
• Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
The closing date is 29th November 2017, although early applications are strongly encouraged.
Interviews will be held at BSKL.
BSKL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS/COGC is required.
To apply for this post please complete our online application. Please visit our website www.britishschool.edu.my to find out more about the school.
The British International School
No. 1, Changkat Bukit Utama, Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +6 03 7727 7775
World Class Education